domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

SPELLING 1

1.Problem:
The garbage in the streets is a problem.



2.Confuse
I confuse with english class.




3. Comfort:
Clary fell comfort in my house.



4.Exact:
My exames of grammar exact.



5.Connect:
I connet my DSI.



6.Example:
I give example in my class



7.Complete:
I complet my exam of reading.



8.Preserve:
I preserve my room clean.



9.Propose:
I propose help my brother.



10.Prefix:
I study prefix in spanish..



11.Proceed:
I proceed exellint in at school.



12.Construit:
I construction my house.



13.Exclain:
Marcos and friens exclain the poem.



14.Protest:
Luis protest in the streets.



15.Protect:
Pedro potrect her father.



16.Divice:
The police used the devise.



17.Lure:
Alvaro see a lure in the tree.



18.Latch:
The latch in the door is black



19.Victim:
Jesus is a victim of Roberto.



20.Cruel:
The dog of my friends is cruel.
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario